Our TeamHome | Our Team
The Woodlands, Texas Dentist
Larry Burgess D.D.S.
The Woodlands, Texas Dentist – Larry Burgess D.D.S. has provided comprehensive, cosmetic and family dentistry in The Woodlands, Montgomery County, and surrounding area for more than 21 years and welcomes you to Smiles by Burgess. “We are committed as a team to provide you and your family exceptional dental care and service.” This commitment to dental care has made Dr. Burgess an outstanding doctor and member of The Woodlands community.
Dr. Burgess has completed over 700 hours of continuing education with emphasis in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Studied personally with the masters of dentistry including, Gordon Christensen, Peter Dawson, Ross Nash, Jim Pride and Bill Dickerson.
Completed continuums at The Las Vegas Institute. Pride Institute Masters Program Graduate. Completed all continuums at the Center for Advanced Dental Studies. Currently enrolled in continuums at the Pankey Institute and the Misch Institute.
- Bachelor Of Science, Mechanical Engineering, University Of Tulsa, 1980
- DDS from University Of Oklahoma, 1989
- Fellowship Standing with Academy Of General Dentistry (FAGD), 2003
- Member American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Academy Of General Dentistry, Academy Of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Licensed to practice general dentistry in Texas and Oklahoma. Practicing for over 16 years
- The Rotary Club International – Member since 1994.
- Paul Harris Fellow. Medical Committee Chairman 1998-2000.
- Montgomery Chamber of Commerce – Member since 1994.
- Dental mission work in Belize, C.A. in 1996, 2001 and 2003 with Belize Mission Project Board Of Directors – Central America Mission Project.
- Woodlands Rowing Club – member since 1999.
- Licensed Single Engine Land Pilot.
- Certified Rescue Scuba Diver.
- Lives in The Woodlands, Texas with wife, Stacy and two young daughters.
Jeromy L. Thornton D.D.S.
Dr. Jeromy L. Thornton was born in Beaumont, Texas and lived in the small town of Silsbee, Texas until his graduation from high school. He discovered his passion for dentistry at a very young age. After graduating from Lamar University with a bachelor of science degree in biology, he then attended Baylor College of Dentistry where he received his doctor of dental surgery degree.
Throughout dental school, Dr. Thornton devoted the majority of his time to dental laboratory work, challenging himself to enhance his hand skills. He owned and practiced in multiple dental offices in the DFW area, focusing on dental surgery and on urgent care for those in need. He has also received his implant certification from the Zimmer Implant Institute.
Dr. Thornton is married and has two young boys. He enjoys spending his free time with family and keeping fit.
Josh Gorman D.D.S.
I just love people and I love to take care of their NEEDS, and only their NEEDS, to the best of my ability.
– Josh Gorman D.D.S.
Meet the Staff
Hi, we wanted to take a moment to briefly introduce ourselves. Here at Smiles by Burgess we want your visit to be comfortable and personal. Each member of our staff is dedicated to making your dental visit just that. We look forward to meeting you in person at your next scheduled visit.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.